Yes, you can access the full desktop ePremium site on your mobile device. You can also pay by credit card (Visa or MasterCard), Visa Debit or Debit MasterCard, or Interac Online.
- Your WSIB eServices User ID – you can get this by signing up for eServices
- Your WSIB firm or account number.
- In most cases, you’ll need the amount of the most recent payment you made to the WSIB.
- If you’re the first person from your organization to sign up, or haven’t made a premium payment to the WSIB before, you will also need your Canada Revenue Agency Business Number, as well as details of at least one of the rate groups under which your business is classified.
If you are signing up multiple accounts for ePremium, please wait for our confirmation email before enrolling another account. You will then be able to access ePremium using the website link provided in the email.
Please note, if you registered for ePremium today, you can start using it tomorrow.
If you have only one account setup with ePremium, the first screen you will see is the Report Premium - Step 1 of 4: Select a reporting period page.
Notice the Tools menu on your left where you can navigate to other ePremium features, like reporting history and online submission history.
If you have more than one account setup with ePremium, the first screen you will see when you launch ePremium is a list of all the accounts that you can select from. Click on the legal/ trade name for the account you wish to report a premium for.
You will be taken to the Report Premium - Step 1 of 4: Select a reporting period page.
Step 1 of 4: The page will list any reporting periods that have not been submitted yet. Each reporting period is a link.
- Click the reporting period you would like to report.
- If there is more than one account, select ‘Switch account’ to view another account.
- If you have more than one rate group / classification unit code, they will all be displayed on one page in table format.
- Enter the insurable earnings amount for that period in the Insurable Earnings field
- Click Calculate Premium. Your classification unit (CU) premium is calculated for you in column C: CU Premium (Column A x Column B / 100).
- Review the amount(s) entered
- To correct the amount(s) entered, you may:
- Re-enter the incorrect amount(s) in column A insurable earnings field(s), or
- Click clear all to delete the amount(s) in column A Insurable Earnings field(s)
- Re-enter the correct amount(s)
- Click Calculate premium
- If a CU has no earnings for the selected reporting period, enter 0.00 in column A insurable earnings
- There is a minimum annual premium of $100.00 for each account that is open during any part of the year
- If you navigate to another screen or web site before clicking submit, any data you entered will be deleted. Similarly, if the session expires before clicking the Submit button, any data you may have entered will not be saved
- If you are ready to submit this amount, click ‘submit’. A dialog box appears prompting you to confirm whether you would like to proceed.
- Choose an option:
- Yes, please submit my premium to WSIB
- No, I want to review my premium before submitting
Tip: Depending on your computer settings, the pop-up box may not be visible. Try scrolling up - you should be able to see the pop-up box.
The detail of your premium submission including information such as the date and time a premium was submitted and by whom the premium was submitted appears.
Select your financial institution from the drop down list near the bottom of the page. The website for the financial institution appears. You can make your payment online if you have an online banking account.
Tip: To pay WSIB through your online banking account, you will need to add WSIB as a payee with your financial institution. WSIB is normally listed as Workplace Safety and Insurance Board of Ontario - Schedule 1 or WSIB Ontario Schedule 1.
After selecting your financial institution from the drop down list, click on 'Go' to launch their website.
Tip: To report for another period, select Report premium from the Tools menu, and repeat the same steps.