Workers eForm 6
Our eForm 6 application will guide you through the process of submitting an injury/disease report.
To file your eForm 6, you need this information:
- A valid claim number for this injury/disease
- Worker information ( i.e. name, date of birth, address)
- Employer information ( i.e. name, address)
- Accident/Illness details ( i.e. date of accident, area of injury)
- Health care information ( i.e. treatment date & location)
- Employment information ( i.e. work schedule, earnings)
- Return to work information (i.e. modified work details)
After you submit this report, you'll receive a 4-digit confirmation number. There is no need for you to fax or mail another copy of this report to the WSIB.
Are you under 16?
If you are under the age of 16, you need your parent or guardian’s signature to permit the release of your functional abilities. You may not submit online. Please use this PDF form (356.6kb, PDF)instead.
For all eServices inquiries, including support issues, please contact 1-888-243-1569 or 416-344-4122 (TTY: 1-800-387-0050) between the hours of 7:30am to 5:00pm EST, Monday to Friday.