Faster. Online. Anytime.
The WSIB’s online services are available 24/7, whenever you need them. They’re also quick and efficient, and can help you cut weeks out of the process time on your WSIB transactions.
With ePremium, you can automatically calculate and then report your premiums online, 24/7. We’ll send you a confirmation immediately once you’ve reported, so you can avoid potential late charges, or request a clearance right away.
You can cut down on possible errors by calculating your premiums online.
Once you’ve signed in, all you need to do to calculate your premiums is enter your gross insurable earnings, and ePremium will do the rest.
You can save up to two weeks when you need to report your premiums.
You can report your premiums online and the details will register with your account immediately. Or you can complete your premium remittance form and sending the hard copy to the WSIB, which could take up to two weeks in travel, and processing time.
You can save anywhere from one hour to two weeks when you need to pay your premiums.
There are a number of ways you can pay your premiums:
- Pay in person at your bank or financial institution.
- Visit a WSIB office and pay by cheque or debit card.
- Send a cheque to the WSIB.
Using these hard copy options can take anywhere from 1 hour to 2 weeks, depending on which option you choose.
Or, you can follow the links in ePremium to:
- Use our ePayment option to pay by MasterCard or Interac Online.
- Pay online through your bank or financial institution.
The estimated process time for paying through ePayment or through your bank is about 10 minutes.
Other ways ePremium will save you time:
- You can access multiple accounts through one user ID - in just two clicks you can jump from one account to another.
- You can view your reporting history online. You’ll be able to see up to a year of reports you’ve submitted through hard copy, and you’ll also see every premium you’ve reported online.
What you’ll need to sign up for ePremium:
- Your WSIB eServices User ID which you can get here.
- Your WSIB firm or account number.
- In most cases, you’ll need the amount of the most recent payment you made to the WSIB.
- If you’re the first person from your organization to sign up, or haven’t made a premium payment to the WSIB before, you will also need your Canada Revenue Agency Business Number, as well as details of at least one of the rate groups under which your business is classified.
Important information about Sign Up or Enrollment for multiple accounts for ePremium:
- After you have signed up or enrolled a new account, please wait for our confirmation email before enrolling another account. You will then be able to access ePremium using the website link provided in the email.
Please contact 1-888-243-1569 or 416-344-4122 (TTY: 1-800-387-0050) between the hours of 7:30am to 5:00pm EST, Monday to Friday for all eServices inquiries and support issues.