The premiums you pay for workplace safety insurance are used to pay benefits to workers who are injured or become ill in the workplace. So preventing injuries and getting injured workers back to work quickly reduces costs for everyone.
- 2014 Premium rates
- 2013 Premium rates
- 2012 Premium rates
- See the rates from past years
- View our Premium rates manuals
- How do I sign up and log in to ePremium?
- How much will I pay in WSIB premiums and why do they change?
- How can I reduce my premium costs?
- Is my payment effective immediately?
- How often do I report and pay?
- When do I need to file a Year-End Reconciliation?
- Why would the WSIB make changes to my account?
- What payment methods can I use?
Administrative Practice Documents (APD)
- Premium Frequency APD (851.0kb, PDF)