Preventing workplace injuries and illnesses is the responsibility of everyone in the workplace.
When injuries and illnesses do occur, it is important for you and your worker to try to minimize the impacts by focusing on returning your worker to employment.
- Employer's Overview of Work Reintegration/RTW
- Work reintegration responsibilities
- Getting help with Work Reintegration
- Penalties for non-compliance with Work Reintegration
- Return to Work/Disability Resources
- Sample Return to Work Plan package (209.3kb, PDF)
- Expanded Work Reintegration services for workers
- Work Reintegration Program Brochure (2.4mb, PDF)
- Work Reintegration Program: Q&A
- Work Reintegration Program Background
- Work Reintegration: Service Providers
- Stakeholder Endorsements