Programs of care
Programs of Care are available for the most common musculoskeletal injuries and specific illnesses.
To participate in programs of care, health care practitioners must complete the following form: Instructions for Delivering Programs of Care (POC) (96.1kb, PDF)
- New: Program of Care for Upper Extremities Injuries (revised)
- New: Shoulder Program of Care
- Program of Care for Acute Low Back Injuries
- Program of Care for Lower Extremity Injuries
- Program of Care for Mild Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Program of Care for Noise Induced Hearing Loss
- Program of Care for Occupational Asthma
- Program of Care for Occupational Contact Dermatitis
Find health professionals who can provide the WSIB Programs of Care for Acute Low Back Injuries, Noise Induced Hearing Loss, Upper Extremity Injuries, Mild Traumatic Brain Injuries, and Lower Extremity Injuries to injured workers.