5971-000 : Industrial and Household Compounds, Wholesale
- Class F: Retail & Wholesale trades
- Application Date
- January 1, 2005
- Rate Group
- 636 : Other Sales
- 5971-000 : Industrial and Household Compounds, Wholesale
- Document No.
Compulsory under Schedule 1
Included are employers engaged in wholesaling industrial or household compounds, or material in primary forms not classified elsewhere.
Included here are employers wholesaling
- boiler chemicals
- caulking compounds, sealants (silicone, etc.)
- cleaning compounds and preparations
- compound catalysts, industrial
- concrete additives
- deodorants (except personal)
- dishwashing compounds
- dry cleaning solvents and chemicals
- explosives (except ammunition and fireworks)
- fabric softeners
- fire extinguisher preparations
- floor cleaning compounds
- gases (except petroleum)
- general purpose cleaners
- laundry soaps
- laundry starch
- metal working compounds
- plastic in primary forms
- plastic pellets
- plasticizers and stabilizers
- polishing preparations
- resins, synthetic
- rubber in primary forms (excluding crude)
- rug cleaning compounds
- rust inhibitors
- scouring cleansers
- soaps and detergents, household and commercial
- surface active agents
- sweeping compounds
- textile chemicals
- washing compounds, industrial
- water softening compounds
- wood treating preparations.
F-612-04, Farm Products, Wholesale.
F-633-01, Other Petroleum Products, Sales.
F-636-26, Toys, Amusements, and Sporting Goods, Wholesale.
F-638-04, Drugs and Toiletries, Wholesale.
F-670-02, Service Machinery and Supplies, Sales.
F-681-01, Lumber, Plywood, and Millwork, Sales.
F-681-04, Forest Products, Wholesale.
F-685-01, Metal Products, Wholesale.